Re: Update re COVID-19 and Potential School Closure Following previous communication from the school and the Learning Community Trust, I write to provide further information regarding arrangements for all students should any decision be made for t
17 Mar 2020
Re: Latest Government Advice Coronavirus – Covid-19 As I am sure many of you are aware, the government yesterday announced new strict measures in the delay phase of limiting the spread of the Coronavirus – Covid-19.
11 Mar 2020
If your child would like to go on this trip, a deposit of £100 will be required to secure their place. This must be returned to school by no later than Friday 14th February 2020, together with the reply slip at the bottom of this letter. Should this
23 Jan 2020