For General Enquiries - please contact Veroncia Croft 01952386810
Charlton School converted to become an academy with our chosen partner, Learning Community Trust, on 1st December 2018.
We believe the Learning Community Trust to be an ideal partner for us as we have a similar vision and values for providing the highest quality of education for the community in this part of Telford.
- To focus, across our schools, on excellence by achieving the best possible educational outcomes for our children and students by engaging and inspiring them, building their resilience and preparing them for work and adult life.
- To drive a collaborative culture across our schools which drives and supports improvement and develops all of our staff as leading professionals.
- To provide the highest levels of care and support for our children so they can succeed, including those that are the most disadvantaged, vulnerable or with special needs in our community.
- To ensure our schools are at the heart of the community they serve and are truly inclusive organisations with equality for all across our community.
- To engage positively with our families and wider community, building partnerships and programmes that develop opportunities beyond the school sector.
“To provide an outstanding education for all of our children and young people that prepares them to be successful in all they do”
- Advancing Schools
- Inspiring Learners
- Transforming Communities
LEARNING COMMUNITY TRUST. COMPANY NUMBER: 10846393. REGISTERED OFFICE: HADLEY LEARNING COMMUNITY, WATERLOO ROAD, HADLEY, TELFORD, SHROPSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM, TF15NU. REGISTERED IN ENGLAND.