As I am sure you are aware, your child auditioned in June to be in the school production of Mary Poppins JR. Rehearsals have been going very well and I am pleased to say that we are now only a few vital months away from the performance. Tickets for the production will be on sale from Monday 9th of January and will be available to purchase through our Finance Department. They are priced at £3.50 for concessions (Under 16, Students and OAP’s) and £4 for adults.
Please see amended dates and times of remaining rehearsals and further details of timings for the shows below.
Rehearsal and performance dates and times 2022
- Thursday 19th January 3.10pm-5.10pm (All cast)
- Monday 23rd January 3.10pm-5.10pm (All cast)
- Wednesday 25th Jan 3.10-4.30pm (All cast)
- Thursday 26thJanuary – NO REHEARSAL DUE TO Y11 PARENTS’ EVENING
- Monday 30th January – NO REHEARSAL DUE TO STAFF MEETINGS
- Wednesday 1st February 3.10-5.10pm (All cast)
- Thursday 2nd February 3.10pm-5.10pm (All cast)
- Sunday 5th Feb 12.00-6.00pm (Costume Check - All cast please bring costumes from now on)
- Monday 6th February 3.10pm-5.10pm (All cast)
- Wednesday 8th February (Full day rehearsal in school time) and after school until 5.10pm
- Thursday 9th February 3.10pm -5.10pm (All cast)
- Friday 10th February (Technical rehearsal from 3.10pm -7.00pm)
- Sunday 12th February 12.00-6.00pm (Costume run & ‘Kidz in Sport’ Studio photos - All cast please bring costumes)
- Monday 13th February (3.10-7.00pm Final Dress Rehearsal and ‘in action’ photos by ‘kidz in sport’)
- Tuesday 14th Feb show at 7.00pm (Cast 1). Students to arrive at 6.00pm (During the day there will be a performance to primary schools at 1.00 (Cast 2) students should come to the Main Hall for 11.15a.m.).
- Wednesday 15th Feb show at 7.00pm (Cast 2). Students to arrive at 6.00pm
- Thursday 16th Feb show at 7.00pm (Cast 1). Students to arrive at 6.00pm
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support so far with the production. I realise it is a huge commitment from both students and parents and am aware of the effort and organisation from parents that goes into ensuring students attend rehearsals. We look forward to sharing the performances with you.