All students have now been issued with a letter regarding the Doddle Parent platform.
With Doddle Parent you can :
- View all homework tasks your child has been set, including when homework is due;
- Access any resources your child has to complete for homework;
- See all homework that has been handed in, including scores received for Doddle quizzes;
- View a detailed overview of your child’s strengths, and specific curriculum points where they can improve;
- Encourage independent learning as you know exactly what your child needs to work on;
- Have meaningful conversations about what your child has been learning at school.
You will need to create a parent account on Doddle to access your child’s information. To do this, please use the following link https://www.doddlelearn.co.uk/app/parent/enrol and use your email address to create and register your account. You will be prompted to link to your child using the 16 digit key in your letter.
Here are some useful Videos to get you started:
Support area url is here: https://www.doddlelearn.co.uk/support/
Parent section: https://www.doddlelearn.co.uk/support/parent/
Student section: https://www.doddlelearn.co.uk/support/student/
Please contact the school if you have not received this information.